Admission RequirementsA bar candidate must meet the following academic qualifications:
- Holder of a professional degree in law from a recognized law school in the Philippines
- Holder of a bachelor's degree with academic credits in certain required subjects from a recognized college or university in the Philippines or abroad.
- A Filipino citizen.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- A resident of the Philippines.
- Satisfactory evidence of good moral character (usually a certificate from the dean of law school or an immediate superior at work).
- No charges involving moral turpitude have been filed against the candidate or are pending in any court in the Philippines.